A gambling man / David Baldacci.
- 1 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Polk County.
26 current holds with 17 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Polk County Library-Fair Play||LP BAL (Text)||34531000312957||New Books-Fiction||Checked out||05/21/2021|
- ISBN: 9781538719640
- ISBN: 1538719649
- Physical Description: 662 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print, First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing Large Print, 2021.
Series information from www.goodreads.com.
"Aloysius Archer travels to 1950s California to apprentice with a legendary private eye and former FBI agent but immediately finds himself involved in a scandal"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Extortion > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
California > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.