Laura Ingalls Wilder : prairie to page / producers, Atticus Brady, Julie Sacks, Junko Tsunashima, Mary McDonagh Murphy ; writer/director/producer, Mary McDonagh Murphy.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Polk County.
3 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Polk County Library-Bolivar||DVD 921 WIL (Text)||34531000312869||High Demand||Checked out||05/15/2021|
- ISBN: 9781531712815
- ISBN: 1531712819
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (83 min.) : sound, color, black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Publication place not identified : Public Broadcasting Service. 
- Distributor: [Alexandria, Virginia] : PBS Distribution, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Victor Garber, narrator.
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:||
Originally broadcast on television as a segment of "American masters" in 2020.
Profiles the life and career of author Laura Ingalls Wilder.
|Target Audience Note:||
TV rating: TV-PG.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
For private home use only.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wilder, Laura Ingalls, 1867-1957.
Authors, American > 20th century > Biography.
Women pioneers > United States > Biography.
|Genre:||Biographical television programs.
Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs.